Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months after the stay.
It is possible to reach Morocco in different ways, including by taking a regular flight or traveling with your vehicle by land (with a ferry transfer from Almería, Algeciras).
By regular flight to MARRAKECH.
Duration of transfer:
Marrakech Airport - EPIC DESERT RACE Village / Duration: 40 min
Bicycles are transported (round trip) from your arrival at the airport to the bivouac village EPIC DESERT RACE
The bivouacs are equipped with everything you need: toilets, showers, restaurants, medical service and khaimas with 4 beds for 4 people, equipped with mattresses, sheets, pillows and towels.
Meals during the race
During the race, a varied diet rich in carbohydrates will be served. Vegetables, cereals, pasta, rice ... all the participants will need to overcome the tough days of racing.
Participants will have to deal with temperatures ranging from 5 ° C to 35 ° C.
- Anti-inflammatories: Ibuprofen, aspirin or Paracetamol
- Anti-diarrhea medicine: Fortasec
- Potassium for cramps: Boy-K
- Antiseptic:: Iodine – Topionic: for cuts or to dry sores on the hands, feet or seat
- Sticking plasters, bandages, gauzes For scrapes on hands and feet
- Cream for sores: Moisturising cream like those for babies’ nappies
- Hydrocolloid dressings: to protect the sores
- Oral hydration solution: Casen or a similar brand to rehydrate during the race or on arrival at the camp.
Although the medical service will handle all emergencies and will be equipped with the necessary equipment, each participant must bring their own pharmacy kit with:
The course is marked. It is mandatory to go through all CPs (Control Points) and hydration stations.
There is a program of Friends § Family in Morocco. The Friends § Family will be able to enjoy the nights in the camp of the race and go on points of view to watch the passage of the competitors